Have you been thinking about joining (or re-joining) Birth Matters but keep putting it off? Love the work Birth Matters does to support mothers, promote midwives, and all things evidence based birth? Well, delay no longer, your time has come.
Birth Matters’ first annual membership drive kicks off September 1 with a goal to engage 20 new or renewing members (~3 members per chapter) by September 30. To sweeten the pot, we’ve rounded up some incentives from our lovely business supporters.
Become a member this month, and you’ll receive fun and valuable discounts on a variety of products and services across the state.
Once you pay your membership, you’ll feel really good about the tax deductible contribution you’ve made to improve birth in Virginia, and you can start checking your mailbox for our sweet little coupon book.
Inside you’ll find offers from all these folks (and more).
- $10 off a private, prenatal, or infant massage at Belvedere Integrated Healing Arts (Piedmont/Charlottesville Area)
- $100 off initial consultation, evaluation, and chiropractic exam at Prax Chiropractic (Charlottesville Area)
- $50 discount on perinatal or postpartum mood disorder assessment with Susan Buniva (Richmond Area)
- $10 off prenatal acupuncture care at Traditional Asian Health Center (Richmond Area)
- $150 off toLabor Doula training in September 29 – October 1 (Staunton)
- $5 off at Cranberries Grocery and Eatery (Staunton)
- $15 off a haircut at Style And Dye (Staunton)
- 20% off Belly Casting and Placenta Encapsulation at Brookhaven Birth Center (Harrisonburg Area)
- Free Lunch Delivery Postpartum for Kathy Gillman’s doula clients (Tidewater Area)
- $500 off a homebirth with The Village Midwife (Tidewater Area)
- 10% off Doula Services with Dallas Bossola (OBX/Tidwater Area)